YCK implants..

• October 19, 2015 at 4:07 pm #77426
    Profile photo of PachipresPachipres
    Participant

I am wondering that after I expell the YCK implants, I see a whole bunch of light fluffy whitish/light yellow powdery stuff. Is this yeast or is this just the YCK combining with the insides of me?

Hope this makes sense.

Lorna

• October 20, 2015 at 5:33 pm #77429
    Profile photo of WyndieWyndie
    Participant

It’s yeast. Congrats!

• October 21, 2015 at 9:50 am #77431
    Participant

Both my son and I have had this for a year now. When does the yeast removal ever end? We have stayed on Stage 1 strict for 15 months now.

Also, I feel myself impatient to start some stage 2 foods but I know he is not ready yet. But where does fruit come into play? Is grapefruit, granny smith applies, blueberries (or in our case Saskatoon berries that are not as sweet as blueberries) stage 1? I don’t want to be feeding the yeast but he is asking all the time to widen the diet somewhat. He seems happy having fruit twice a week first thing in the morning.

Lorna

• February 20, 2017 at 4:10 am #78706
      Profile photo of MaureenMaureen
      Participant

hi!

What is the YCK implant. Did not see this in the BEDROK or antiviral protocol. Is it a protocol for our kids as well. Please help.

• October 21, 2015 at 2:02 pm #77435
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

We did green apples and pretty quickly, berries and kiwi, while on stage one. Always on an empty stomach with some YCK.

• October 21, 2015 at 6:16 pm #77439
    Participant

So is grapefruit okay rven if he still is passing yeast in enemas?

• October 22, 2015 at 12:16 pm #77445
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Donna says in her book that once you are introducing more foods, that you can try grapefruit and then grapefruit juice from the sour varieties.

For BEDROK, we tend to do green apples, kiwi, berries…. some did pineapple but that was way too sweet for my child. I think grapefruit would be one of the first too, but be careful, some are as sweet as an orange.

• October 22, 2015 at 1:22 pm #77447
    Participant

Yeah, I think I made a mistake adding it. He was very ill afterwards. Oops……What happened to your son when he had the pineapple?

Lorna

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Pachipres.
  • October 22, 2015 at 1:24 pm #77448
    Participant

It seems though that a whole 15 months of 99.9% proper food combining and no fruits untill the last month, we would have been done killing the yeast? Yet we still see lots with enemas. Why are we having yeast issues for so long????

Lorna

• October 22, 2015 at 1:59 pm #77450
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Pineapple made him remarkably hyper and giddy when we first tried it. After about 2 years of BED, he was able to handle any fruit on an empty stomach with YCK.

This issue is, you need to healing foods as well… some need large doses of YCK to combat the yeast. It appears your son isn’t taking the larger amounts yet? I encourage you to keep upping those healing foods that crowd out the bad yeast. Keep going, it is getting better and will continue until one day, you’ll be surprised at how well he handles all types of food.

• October 22, 2015 at 6:09 pm #77451
    Participant

Thanks for replying Eva. For myself, I am taking at least 2 cups of CV’s and 6-8 cups of YCk and yet I still see yeast (lots of it) in the enemas and after expelling the implants. So yes, my son needs to increase his but for me, I am still seeing so much of it. What else should I be doing?

Lorna

• October 23, 2015 at 5:47 am #77452
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Lorna,

Sometimes it just takes a long time. You may want to look into Donna’s new fermented herbal blends, one gives you a boost to cleanse out candida.

• October 23, 2015 at 11:14 am #77454
    Participant

yes, I bought this but just waiting till I am done with this parasitic protocol. Thanks Eva!

Lorna

• February 12, 2017 at 6:09 pm #78705
      Participant

Eva,

What is the YCK implant. Did not see this in the BEDROK or antiviral protocol. Is it a protocol for our kids as well. Is there something I am missing out, a book or something. please advise.

Maureen

• February 20, 2017 at 6:48 am #78708
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Implants are like a tiny emema that isn’t released.  They are small amounts of fluid with helpful bacteria that are implanted into the colon after an enema.  Many use yck.

• February 20, 2017 at 9:02 am #78710
    Profile photo of TPeacockTPeacock
    Participant

Hi, I’m brand new here. Wondering about the enemas and YCK implants. Are these appropriate even for children with regular bowel movements? My son has 1-2 bowel movements per day. He clearly has yeast problems, so I’d like to do the enemas and implants if it will help with the die off. But I don’t want to cause diarrhea. I know this is basic. I’m still working my way through the book and have my first batch of YCK fermenting on my counter now!

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by TPeacock.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by TPeacock.
  • February 20, 2017 at 9:38 am #78713
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome!

Enemas are a must for healing and they do help with die off. They are not just for constipation and we expect normal bowel movements in addition to the enema.

Implants can be done at any time but usually, we may add those farther along the journey.

hope that helps!

• February 20, 2017 at 10:18 am #78714
    Participant

Helps so much! I’m sure I will come across specific guidelines for those as I research more. We have colon hydrotherapy lined up for this weekend. Ready to get this yeast under control!

• February 22, 2017 at 3:53 pm #78717
    Participant

Hi! We just completed our first enema. I don’t have a bucket yet, so I was using a bolus-type until the bucket comes in. I was only able to insert about 8 oz of water. Is that enough to do anything? He didn’t have to have to have an immediate bowel movement, so I’m wondering if this was even effective at all? On another note, he’s done well with our first day of YCK. Should I continue to give probiotic Supplements with the YCK? Sorry that I have so many questions. I’m totally feeling the learning curve. Today has been full of food combining principles and trying to keep my kiddo full. Thanks for your help!

• February 22, 2017 at 5:33 pm #78718
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Yay, first enema!  8 ounces is a good start, try to keep going or repeat once he releases.

It is really up to you regarding the probiotic supplements. The YCK is much more powerful then any pill. For is, we only added different strains to the YCK after we were up to 1.5 quarts of YCK a day. I didn’t continue with the pills as I learned that food was so much more powerful.

• February 22, 2017 at 8:19 pm #78719
    Participant

Great! He had a bowel movement and I put him to bed before reading your response. Tomorrow, I will attempt more fluid in the enema.

Thanks for your insight on the probiotics. I’ve been giving 4 Biokult capsules per day as well as 100 billion CFU’S from Garden of Life. How do you add other strains to the YCK?

I would like to get him to where all of his probiotics are coming from food both for his health and for my bank account. 😉

• February 23, 2017 at 5:30 am #78720
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

To make YCK, you add a starter packet to ensure you are adding the good yeast and bacteria.

Later on, once the YCK is taken easily, you can add other strains and experiment. I would not do this until all die off has been relieved from the traditionally made YCK. You can open the capsules and add when fermenting. It will make the taste change, and it won’t be as pleasant but it’s a good trick to get different stains in and see if you can reach farther healing. But, first work with just the Kefir Starter in the YCK.

• February 24, 2017 at 10:06 am #78725
    Participant

Ava,

Talking about adding other strains, there are some probiotics we are told to keep refrigerated before use to protect their potency. By reasoning, those would die during fermentation then since fermentation requires at least room temperature. Please help with the name of the probiotics you use.

• February 24, 2017 at 10:43 am #78726
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Maureen,

All probiotics are to be refrigerated, even the starter packages, as they are in a sleeping state. Once you ingest them, the probiotics are supposed to ‘come alive’ And flourish but this is the mystery we can’t know for sure with a pill. With cultured food, we know the probiotics are alive and active before ingesting… This is important.

As for certain strains being better for cultured foods, yes and those are in the starter but you can add any probiotic to your foods as well. I used a lot of different ones back after we felt we got the most healing we could from the kefir starter. I used bio cult and jarrow too from what I remember.

fyi… All probiotics heat up when you ingest them, they just need food once they are awakened.

Hope that helps.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Eva.
  • February 26, 2017 at 2:54 am #78734
    Participant

Thank you Eva.
    Really helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.