Parasite Cleanse

• February 6, 2017 at 5:59 am #78691
    Profile photo of Charmaine JonesCharmaine Jones
    Participant

Hi,

I decided to do a parasite cleanse for myself and then for my ASD son. I’ve done them with him in the past but could never get rid of them completely and continue to see them in his poops. Is there any brand or medication that’s recommended? I thought about trying Humaworm since they have a version for kids. Another option is Parasmart. They’re all pretty similar in terms of contents. I could also go the route of a prescription. Just wondering if there’s a consensus on the best way to go. Other than doing BED, we are giving our son enemas every other day and then garlic/artemesia suppositories every other day. So, we are doing our best to get rid of them but maybe it’s time for a focused cleanse.

Thanks,

Charmaine

• February 6, 2017 at 9:50 am #78692
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Those are good for parasites. Donna’s fermented herbal blends are also good.

• March 1, 2017 at 9:53 am #78744
    Participant

We are about 17 days into our Humaworm parasite cleanse. Though we’re seeing die-off, it’s not nearly as severe as I expected. The herbs in the cleanse include some detoxifying herbs so maybe that’s why it’s not so bad. We are definitely seeing parasites in my son’s stool, though not daily. My husband, daughter and I are also doing the cleanse and all experiencing die off to varying degrees.

I’m just wondering if herbs are enough. Do you have any insights regarding prescription drugs for parasites? I’m thinking of Ivermetcin or Albenza. Thanks!

• March 1, 2017 at 2:35 pm #78746
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

I do know that Kerry Rivera’s protocol has a parasite cleanse that utilizes prescriptions. You may want to look into that.

• March 14, 2017 at 11:11 am #78757
    Participant

I spoke too soon — we did get some big die-off (though nothing we couldn’t handle) and I’m really impressed with Humaworm. I’m going to repeat it after taking a break (the children’s version can be repeated every 30 days with a week’s break in between, the adult version can’t be done less than 3 months apart). I did Kerri Rivera’s protocol for 13 months, and this Humaworm seems more effective and a lot less toxic. My son’s play skills have really improved and I’m hearing more conversational language. My digestion has really, really improved. Looking forward to clearing out more parasites!

• March 14, 2017 at 11:18 am #78759
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Awesome! Sounds like wonderful progress!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.