Hope with BED

• March 25, 2017 at 10:12 pm #78787

Hi,My son Dev has autistic symptoms and signs and almost of the professionals ask me to wait till he is 3.My husband also is in denial.I lost my first child and after a lot of prayer and medications he was born -prematurely and unfortunately while in the NICU he developed a gut infection and while he was a 3 day old high doses of antibitiotics was given. Then on he developed ear and lung infections for which he has had more antibiotics .The more I read the more I am convinced in the power of food to heal my son. Please help me start BED diet for my 24 month old son as I have hit the wall with GFCF diet and the GAPS diet looks too restrictive .He has poor eye contact,lack of joint interaction and expressive language and no response to name call.Nobody believes me when I raise these concerns as they think I am an anxious mom.But I know for sure that losing eye contact and response to name call happened in the recent past after he was 15 months . Please help me start BED diet for my 24 month old son as I have hit the wall with GFCF diet and the GAPS diet looks too restrictive and I do not seem to be reaching anywhere apart from piling up guilt for not knowing the right way to help my son.I am so overwhelmed by all this information but not sure of the path ahead.I need to start on BED but I really need support.I am based in India and have ordered the YCK starter kit and the vitality super greens.There are moments that I seem to be losing my head but this time the support group on BED gives me hope.
    Hoping to hear from experts and moms for guidance…
    Dev2015

• April 20, 2017 at 1:19 am #78835
    Profile photo of RandyRandy
    Participant

Hi Sreelatha

Did you start the BED diet? i noticed there are no replies here.. just checking how you are doing? Looks like you are already on the GFCF diet… have you done any tests on him yet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.