May 31, 2017 at 6:32 am #78863SortedParticipant
First and foremost, I apologise for asking the same questions but I have read almost every post on this topic and all the links either have been removed or it just goes to the homepage. as a result, I am getting more and more confused.
Question 1 – Which Kit?
So, I am finally ready to do my first enema for my 11 year old and I and have concluded that the kit from Health and Yoga may be the one namely this kit:- Stainless Steel bucket with silicone tubing and 10 catheters (http://www.healthandyoga.com/m/Product.aspx?Pid=523131172)
– But the picture shows pvc tubing. To those who got it from this site, is this The kit that you bought?
– I am looking at Health and Yoga because the Body Ecology website recommends Purenema but the reviews show countless eventual rusty cans. Purenema kit (Linked from BED website -https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JGWY1Y/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=bodyecology09-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B004JGWY1Y&linkId=4ef940ba90dbf189aafcff594edfeb7d ). The amazon link originates from this page on Body Ecology website on Home Enemas – http://bodyecology.com/articles/home_enemas_how_and_why.php
Question 2 – Catheters vs Nozzle Straight in vs Swelled Tip Nozzle (with links)
Secondly, in another thread, someone mentioned that the catheters are the ones used for children and adults
Health and Yoga Nozzles – (2 types – straight vs retention)http://www.healthandyoga.com/m/Product.aspx?Pid=523129578
– Should you use the straight nozzle for a child? Does it penetrate anus more easily as the catheter tube may be too soft?
-Does this mean you use nozzles eventually to get a deeper cleanse? I am assuming the straight one first followed by the swelled tip?
– At which point, do you switch to using a nozzle?
– Do kids even need a deeper penetration to get a deeper cleanse?
– If I have to use nozzles later, should I get silicone enemas instead of the Health and Yoga plastic ones? i saw some on the purenema website.
PurEnema Retention Nozzle (Silicone) – https://www.seekinghealth.com/purenema-retention-nozzle
PurEnema Standard Nozzle (Silicone) – https://www.seekinghealth.com/purenema-standard-nozzle
Question 3 – Sillicone Tubings for Individuals?
Thirdly, in respect of the spare silicone tubings,
Spare Silicone Tubings (http://www.healthandyoga.com/m/Product.aspx?Pid=523130763)
– would you need entire tubings or just the spare catheter should suffice for each individual?
Question 4 – Higginsons Syringe
Is this attachment necessary to control the flow of the water?
Higginson’s Syringe (http://www.healthandyoga.com/m/Product.aspx?Pid=186)
Question 5 – Water
In the threads I have read, I noticed people have either been using distilled or reverse osmosis or filtered water.
– What is the rationale behind using distilled or reverse osmosis or filtered water?
– Would it be ok to use mineral water such as A good source aquifer water?
– Can I use George’s aloe vera water? Expensive I know but good for constipation. Perhaps not all the time occasionally or maybe just for implants. i have come across a site which talks of using aloe vera water.
Question 6 – Implants
– In respect of implants, does this mean that after you have inserted the water then the child goes to the loo and AFTER that, you lie the child down again to do the implant?
– If so, do you use the same bucket, tubing and the same catheter/nozzle or a clean set of bucket, tubing and catheter/nozzle or perhaps a clean Fleet bottle instead?
– About implants, the BED website speaks of using Apple Cider Vinegar and a thread on this forum mentioned a tsp to 2 quarts? Is this before the implant stage?
– In respect of implants, my list from your site includes any of the following-
1- vitality supergreen
2- sea salts ( I intend to use himalayan rock salt)
3- probiotics namely bifidus strains ( which brands do you use?)
However, would you use essential oils? Or any recipes from the link below:
Please advise. Your help is greatly appreciated before I buy it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.