Parent developed Cookbook

• February 24, 2017 at 7:38 pm #78729
    Profile photo of jekajeka
    Participant

Hi guys! Here I am again but this time with a different update:) I have just published an ebook that contains 100 recipes for gut healing BED style. Most of the recipes are stage 1. You can download it for FREE at http://www.prescriptionfoods.org/ebook for the next two days.

Hope you will find healing we did through using these recipes.

Love,

Jenneta

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Eva.
  • February 25, 2017 at 5:47 am #78731
    Profile photo of WyndieWyndie
    Participant

This looks great, Jenneta!  Thanks for sharing!

• March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am #78752
    Profile photo of jekajeka
    Participant

Thank you! And you are welcome. We are running another giveaway. Today is the last day. Whoever did not have a chance to download it last time, go to http://www.prescriptionfoods.org/ebook

Love,

Jenneta

• March 19, 2017 at 1:06 pm #78771
    Profile photo of Emma HillyardEmma Hillyard
    Participant

Hi I’m new to bedrock and am in need of recipes!! How can I get your book? Please? ☺️

• March 19, 2017 at 3:09 pm #78772
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

It’s a free download when you sign up for the newsletter on the main BEDROK page.

• March 21, 2017 at 5:23 am #78777
    Profile photo of Emma HillyardEmma Hillyard
    Participant

I signed up to the newsletter in the beginning but only received the recovering our kids protocol book. Is there a different news letter? Thanks

• April 20, 2017 at 1:16 am #78834
    Profile photo of RandyRandy
    Participant

Hi Jenneta/Wyndie/Eva

How can we download this recipes ebook please? help..

• April 25, 2017 at 2:43 pm #78843
    Profile photo of Lauri MonnotLauri Monnot
    Participant

Please can someone help me figure out how to download these recipes.  Like Emma, I got the BEDROK protocol book, but never saw a book to download with more recipes. I am struggling to get my kids and husband to try any of the body ecology diet recipes.

Thanks so much!

Lauri

• April 25, 2017 at 8:00 pm #78844
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

If you are talking about Jenneta’s book, you’ll need to contact her at the above website. Jenneta was a bedrokers for many years and branched out on her own and offered her book for free for awhile.

We have many recipes posted here on BEDROK and Donna also has a new cookbook she published recently.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.