Chicken overload

• March 27, 2017 at 12:44 pm #78790
    Profile photo of Emma HillyardEmma Hillyard
    Participant

Hi all!! The only way my son is taking the new meals I am cooking is if he has chicken with everything. Is this ok? Also am really struggling with lunch ideas for stage 1? Any help please 😊

• March 27, 2017 at 9:19 pm #78791
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Chicken is a protein and can be 20 percent of any meal but the meal should not have any grain like seeds or starchy vegetables, for proper food combining.

Feel free to give some more information regarding a daily menu, this will help us help you.

• March 27, 2017 at 9:23 pm #78792
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Chicken is a protein and can be 20 percent of any meal but the meal should not have any grain like seeds or starchy vegetables, for proper food combining.

Feel free to give some more information regarding a daily menu, this will help us help you.

• March 27, 2017 at 9:24 pm #78793
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

• April 3, 2017 at 4:36 am #78804
    Participant

Thankyou, I have been doing the 80/20 but he had been having some starchy veg with it but I have now stopped that. I have had my kefir fermenting for 5 days now but it still seems runny, It smells sour like apple cider, I just am not sure if it’s done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • April 3, 2017 at 5:18 am #78806
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

Coconut water kefir or dairy milk kefir?

We use coconut water to make kefir and it stays liquid.

• April 3, 2017 at 6:32 am #78807
    Participant

Yes it’s coconut water that makes sense now thankyou so much!! Does it look ok? 😊

• April 3, 2017 at 8:05 am #78808
    Profile photo of EvaEva
    Keymaster

It looks fine.

• April 3, 2017 at 8:08 am #78809
    Participant

Brilliant!! Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.